Friday, October 27

We Are THE CHAMPIONS ... On My 35th Birthday!!!


The St. Louis Cardinals do it again (for the 10th time) ... and on my birthday, nonetheless!!!!

The over-looked, under-appreciated, and written-off Redbirds prove again that TEAMWORK, HUSTLE, and GRIT win championships.

This team may not be filled with great baseball players, but it is filled with great guys! And it's great to see the good guys win!

WAY TO GO CARDINALS!

2006 WORLD CHA
MPIONS!

BRINGING BASEBALL'S CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY BACK WHERE IT BELONGS -- IN ST. LOUIS, BABY!!


ST. LOUIS
CARDINALS



P. S. -- No need to talk smack now -- it's over baby -- and we win!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger NeoFundy said...

There's going to be no living with him now...sheesh...

10/28/2006 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Weaver said...

Happy Birthday and Congratulations! It's about time something good happened in St Louis.:-)

10/28/2006 05:21:00 AM  
Blogger Mike Hess said...

I am confused by the term "we" in the title of this post. Anyway, I have already posted on this and I offer my sincere congratulations to Cardinal Nation this morning.

Now is the time to focus on football and move on from this heart wrenching experience.

Mike

10/28/2006 07:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Gordon Cloud said...

Congratulations.

In the words of so many Cubs fans every season, "Just wait until next year!"

10/28/2006 09:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Scotty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish that I could share your joy but, being an avid hot rodder/gear head, my sports are of the racing fuel kind!!

10/28/2006 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger David Poehlein said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haw!

10/28/2006 07:03:00 PM  
Blogger Screaming Pirate said...

I have avoided this blog the past 24 hours specifically because I knew that it would have a post like this up and finally I had to come check. And yes i am eating my words about 4 or 5 games of the tigers beating them. Enjoy it cause you have a heather Braves team to deal with next year.

10/28/2006 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger David Poehlein said...

Almost a week later, again, YEEEEE-HAAAAAAAWWWW! This just never gets old!!!!! Woooooooo--Hoooooooo!

10/31/2006 01:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home