Wednesday, April 1

Shocking Changes that Have Come About

Some things have come to light in my life today that I think I need to go public with:

1. I now believe in the free will of man being the determining factor in man's salvation.

2. I will only read, memorize, preach from and use the KJV. All other translations are perversions and the KJV is the only inspired word of God for English speaking people.

3. A Christian does not need to show any lasting fruit in order to be truly converted and regenerate.

4. I'm being allured to the Emergent movement and I'm having a hard time accepting any truth as being propositional and absolute.

5. The atonement was universal in its intent and wasn't specifically intended to be applied to the sins of the elect.

6. A Christian has two natures and can even enter into a state of being a "carnal" Christian.

7. Faith now comes before regeneration and God only reacts to our decision to receive Christ.

8. Even though the Bible says that man is totally dead in his trespasses and sins he still retains an "island of righteousness" that allows him to either choose or reject Christ based upon his own will and decision.

All this to say:

Happy April Fools Day!!!!!!!!!


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the "cubbies" will go all the way this year!

Glen

4/01/2009 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger wolf said...

This is "what it means to me": Booooooooooooo

Dr. Leon

4/02/2009 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home